Coffee concessions will be available for purchase from 7:30-8:30 AM and will re-open again after Mass. The opening session will begin at 8:30 AM leading straight into Mass. Don’t forget to fast an hour before receiving Holy Communion!
Lunch is from 12:15-1:30 p.m.
Please read the info below for a smooth lunch experience!
For those who pre-ordered box lunches, be sure to pick up your lunch wristbands in the lobby upon arrival in the morning. Groups should have received their wristbands in the mail.
- Green = Vegetarian
- Blue = Turkey/Standard
- Orange = Gluten Free
At lunch time, individuals who pre-ordered a box lunch will make their way to the East side of the concourse level to enter the line to pick up their box lunch. Only people wearing wristbands will be able to receive a boxed lunch.
The deadline for lunch orders has passed and we are unable to accept any additional box lunch orders.
For those who did not order box lunches, there are several lunch options:
- Concessions for purchase will be open on both sides of the concourse.
- While food & beverage is not allowed to be brought into the Tsongas Center, you are welcome to leave a cooler with a packed lunch in your car and can leave during the lunch break to eat that outside.
- You are welcome to leave to eat at a nearby restaurant.
Individuals leaving the building for lunch will need to exit using the stairs on the West side of the concourse level and proceed out the doors on that side of the lobby. Participants on the event floor will need to go up the stairs to the concourse to exit. Elevators are available on the East side for those who are unable to use stairs.
If you leave for lunch, be sure to get your hand stamped on your way out so that you can re-enter.
- 7:30-8:30am – Coffee/Breakfast
- 8:30-10:15am – Closed for Mass
- 10:15am-12:00pm – Coffee/Breakfast
- 12:00-3:30pm – Coffee/Lunch
- 3:30pm – Closed